Friday, April 2, 2010
Real Update Soon
This week has been a crazy fun week, with more craziness and adventure to come. Malakai and I had a fun week in Portland, visiting Emilee. I have pictures that I will post later on. I can't right now because I don' know where the cord is to connect our camera to the computer. We are living out of boxes/suitcases for this week while we get everything organized and ready to move to St. Louis, Mo for the summer. Tyler has been the errand runner, and has been in charge of things like changing the oil in our cars. I have been in charge of one last break down of what stays and what goes with us. I have also been finishing/preparing for 2 assignments and 3 tests before we leave. Also trying to set up a proctor in St Louis to take my 2 finals when we are out there, as my classes finish the end of April. Our plans are to leave on Tuesday evening. Sorry for any and all disorganization. When we get to St Louis I can hopefully get all unpacked, find my camera cord and update everyone on our trip over to Missouri. Another big piece of news, is that Malakai has been taking steps here and there. Today he walked about 10 feet before falling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment