Friday, March 19, 2010

St Louis, Mo and cute pics of Kai

For all those who don't know yet, we are officially planning on going to St. Louis, Missouri for the summer. Tyler will be installing home security systems for Apx. Next week I am going to go to Portland to visit my sister(yeah) and Tyler will finish moving the rest of our stuff out of our apartment. We will be moving to Tyler's parents house for about a week and a half and than we will begin our long drive to St Louis. We are both excited for the adventure. I am a little nervous as this is a big move for us. We will miss our wonderful friends and family, but don't worry I promise to keep the blog updated and we are planning on getting a webcam so that we can use skype. If anyone else has skype let me know how it works! Its supposed to be free video to video calling.

How I found Malakai in the morning. I will hear him in the morning and find him like this.
Wearing Papa's motorcycle helmet.
Devouring a strawberry.
This is what Kai likes to do with the dishwasher. He loves things that roll. He also loves to open and close doors.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I don't know how to use skype, but I think our laptop has a webcam and I'm sure we were going to start trying to use some sort of video chat once we leave Portland because Eli's parents use it with his brother all the time. We'll have to look into how we can video chat so the cousins can see each other. Ivy always get really excited when she sees pictures of Kai.