We went to a new book babies today and everyone thought Ivy was amazing for crawling like she does because they thought she was much younger than she is. That made me think of Kai and how much more amazed strangers are going to be at his walking.
Kenzi- I don't know how far Kai has walked. But it is much more than 10 feet. He has walked from our chair in our little dining room, through our living room and to our bedroom door. That is the farthest that he has walked.
Emilee, you are probably right. The grocery store clerk a couple of days ago guessed his age to be 6 months. I think he looks a little older than that. But I know that he doesn't look like he is almost 11 months. We got the sunglasses when I was still pregnant from Tyler's Aunt Renae. It was Malakai's Christmas present.
5 comments:
how far has kia walked
kenzi
how far has kia walked
Wow. He just goes for it, doesn't he?
We went to a new book babies today and everyone thought Ivy was amazing for crawling like she does because they thought she was much younger than she is. That made me think of Kai and how much more amazed strangers are going to be at his walking.
Where did you get those sunglasses? They're cute.
Kenzi- I don't know how far Kai has walked. But it is much more than 10 feet. He has walked from our chair in our little dining room, through our living room and to our bedroom door. That is the farthest that he has walked.
Emilee, you are probably right. The grocery store clerk a couple of days ago guessed his age to be 6 months. I think he looks a little older than that. But I know that he doesn't look like he is almost 11 months. We got the sunglasses when I was still pregnant from Tyler's Aunt Renae. It was Malakai's Christmas present.
Post a Comment