Hello All! Ok, so I am super late at posting this, but I decided that its better late than never. It was our Second anniversary more than a week ago, and its been a wonderful two years! We decided this year to take each other shopping for anniversary presents. We went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point and got lost many times. I kept trying to take the shortcuts(I'm not sure all the shortcuts we took were supposed to be shortcuts) and Tyler tried to go the "real" way. There were points along the way that helped you know you were getting somewhere in the right direction. We needed to find numbers 6-10, somehow we never found number 7 or number 10, but at the end we finally came out of the entrance to the Kiddie Maze. Don't ask us how we did that, because we have no idea:)
For dinner we decided to try a new restaurant called La Vigna. Its an Italian place in American Fork. Tt was pretty fancy and too expensive to go any old time, but it was good for an anniversary. I think that was the best waitress we have ever had, we didn't tell her it was our anniversary but she seemed to have some sense, or she treats everyone that way. She was very nice and helpful and at the end when we said we were too full for dessert, she brought free creme brulee that was "compliments of the chef"! We really loved it! I know this is a random fact and most of you already know, but I just wanted to say that there is snow on the mountains and it is beautiful, I need to go take a scenic drive before the fall colors are gone.
2 comments:
Yeah! Happy Anniversary! And you had better go up the canyon to see the fall colors. The trees change here of course, but I always miss the mountains and the canyons at this time of year. Go for me and post some pics so I can see it secondhand. Love you.
Happy Anniversary! We love watching how cute you guys are with each other! Congrats on the 2 years! Love every minute of it!
--Your Twin Couple, Troy and Emily (Sophy) =)
Post a Comment