Whats this you ask? Beccah and Tyler are actually updating their blog? Yes, we are!
For the first time in a long time(about 4 months I think) I have my own computer set up with regular internet service. You really appreciate things a lot more when you haven't had them in a while. Like my own washer and dryer hooked up inside of my own house. I'm also really excited about my lids to my pots and pans, and my hangers. You miss the weirdest things when you are in limbo. When you are unpacking all of your stuff that has been sitting in storage for 8 months, some of it you are estatic to find again....and than some of it you really honestly couldn't care less about anymore. After our experience with moving so many times in such a short period of time, we are definitely ready to purge our stuff and do our best to stick to the essentials. We hope to accomplish 3 things in the process. 1. Less to move and to store. 2. Save money from not buying things. 3. Better focus on the most important things in life. Of course saying is much easier than doing, so wish us luck!
We have really been enjoying the weather here. Its warmed up a little this week and we are getting high 50's and low 60's most of the time. Since we are going to roast this summer, I'm really trying to be appreciative of the weather we are getting now. Its sunny almost every day. It has rained 2 days since we have been here. Not too shabby.
Malakai is totally used to moving all the time(poor kid). We are grateful that he is such a trooper. Tonight is our first night in our new house and he went to bed as easy as if it was any other night. He loves helping us move things around. Although I've got to say he is a lot better at unpacking than packing.
I still have no idea where our camera cord is which means its time to get a new one. But I do have these pictures I took on my ipod from our Christmas break.
Malakai debating whether he wants to try and step in the deep snow.
1 comment:
Glad you're finally settled in. Be sure to take lots of pictures and share them.
Post a Comment