Malakai and I went to the Zoo again, we had lots of fun with Marie, Heidi, and Shannon and all our kids. I didn't get very many pictures, I was busy chasing Kai around. But I did manage to get this one.
Sizing up a big fish at the St Louis Zoo.
He has been eating his feet lately, like he used to do when he had just discovered he had feet.
Ivy recently rediscovered her feet too and loves to eat her toes. I bet Malakai is having a lot more fun at the zoo now than he did when we went. Good luck keeping up with him!
1 year already! and loving the Zoo!! We'll have so much fun with our kiddos when you guys get back! The aquarium and the zoo and all kinds of places I can show you to stay sane! Glad you guys are having a blast. We miss you! Emily, Troy and Sophy =)
2 comments:
Ivy recently rediscovered her feet too and loves to eat her toes. I bet Malakai is having a lot more fun at the zoo now than he did when we went. Good luck keeping up with him!
1 year already! and loving the Zoo!! We'll have so much fun with our kiddos when you guys get back! The aquarium and the zoo and all kinds of places I can show you to stay sane! Glad you guys are having a blast. We miss you!
Emily, Troy and Sophy =)
Post a Comment