Tuesday, May 12, 2009

38 Weeks

Hey everyone, here are some updated pictures of me at 38 weeks. My belly is huge! I really don't think I can get much bigger. Everything is going well. At my 38 week prenatal I measured at 37 so I would be really surprised if he came on time, but you really never know. Everything else is good, his heartbeat is strong and he is head down. So all that is left is to wait a little while longer before I get to meet my baby! I'm really excited!


2 comments:

Emilee said...

Yea! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a huge belly. I get a lot of stares and a lot of interesting comments. People keep commenting on how far forward the baby is--where do they expect her to go? There's nowhere left but out. The best is the lady who told me that every time she sees me, she thinks that I'm so big there must be two babies in there. Thanks for making me feel better about myself. But the other day someone thought I had a month or two left. So much nicer to hear than, holy crap, you're still pregnant!

I hope you're feeling okay. You look great. Hang in there, though we'll both probably go late, someday soon we'll both be new mommas instead of huge pregnant ladies.

cottle said...

good luck beccah, you look adorable. I am so happy for you three :)