

Ok so I haven't posted in a really long time. I'm sorry. I will try to work on not being such a slacker. Anyway I guess its time to catch up. At the end of January my sister Emilee and her husband Eli came to visit from Portland. We had a great time spending time with them and the time went by 10 times faster than time usually goes by. We went out for a girls dinner and than went baby shopping. I really had lots of fun and even though its really late I still wanted to post about it. I have included some fun pictures from their visit, including pregnant belly pictures. I am of course a lot bigger now though.




2 comments:
Those are some awfully cute pregnant ladies. Where are some more recent pregnant pics of you? I'm showing mine off all the time, why don't you? (I've also noticed more and more people staring at my belly. Have you noticed that happening?)
Hooray for pregnant bellies!
-Emily and Troy and Sophy =)
Post a Comment